Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Tooling Technician is responsible for the loading, installation, removal and maintenance of machine parts necessary for effective production.
- Working with appropriate staff to develop tooling and fixtures that result in the manufacturing of high-quality products.
- Responsible for all aspects of the tool installation process including, but not limited to, set-up and tear down, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and workflow.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to management or designee.
- Reduce machine downtime. Maintain all tools and equipment that are used including the daily cleaning of tool room machinery. Regularly performs milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing and sanding tasks
- Observes machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction.
3 to 5 years of experience using hand operated tool room equipment.
Knowledge and understanding of mold and die components and their respective characteristics.
Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)