Tool Cleaning and Maintenance Operator’s must be able to: Regularly lift 50 pounds, work alone or on a team, document tooling conditions and prepare a parts list document for parts and hardware needed to repair tooling. Use word, excel, and have basic computer skills. Have a mechanical, manufacturing, or production experience, and able to apply their knowledge to clean and maintain Footprint’s tools.
- Apprentice tool maker with experience in Tooling industry(preferred).
- Understanding of mechanical, electrical systems.
- Ability to read and understand schematics, blueprint drawings and technical manuals.
- Know how to utilize an HMI or computer interface to set multiple machine parameters
- Use common hand tools, torque wrenches, multimeters, calipers, etc.
- Use solvents and high-pressure sprayer to perform cleaning activities and work with sealers and other hazardous materials.
- Willing and able to seek Forklift Certification.
Shift 1A Sunday-Tuesday every other Wednesday
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development