The SVP of Marketing will play a critical role in driving the next stage of the Company’s ambitious growth plan and will be responsible for the strategy and execution of all marketing functions. You will fit right in if you are entrepreneurial, a player/coach and someone who is hands on but can step back and be a strategic leader for the business and excel at cross-functional collaboration. Most importantly, you thrive at impacting the growth of the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 10 years of experience in marketing in a healthcare services or related field
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing long term and annual marketing plans
- Performance in roles involving leadership of an organization’s marketing
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and design tools such as Canva or Adobe
- Proven track record of making a high impact on the growth of a business or business unit
- Ensure high-quality marketing approaches, services, and execution - with a keen knowledge of industry best practices
The VP of Marketing also collaborates with marketing vendors and leaders across all company departments.
Lead the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of strategic marketing and communication plans for all company lines of business.
Responsible to develop and execute market and client development plans for the company.
Establish standards and protocols for development of strategic marketing and communication plans.
Identify key performance indicators and develop framework for ongoing measurement and reporting of results.
Lead and develop a team of marketing and communication strategists with subject matter expertise in all aspects of the company business.
Develops strategies for marketing campaigns and materials to solicit new business within existing markets and new business expansion opportunities.
Develops digital, print, and social media campaigns, including analytic dashboards to monitor reach and increase awareness and engagement through these campaigns.
Manages business-to-business marketing strategies including Connections' thought leadership and presence at industry conferences and with industry associations.
Leads the development and ongoing maintenance of the company website.
Manages and prioritizes multiple projects simultaneously and keeps executive leadership informed of any personnel, material or other shortfalls that may impact key deadlines.
Develops project plans and timelines for special projects to be managed, coordinated, and completed.
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development