The Supply Chain Quality Manager would be responsible in supporting and leading Supplier Quality, Customer documentation requirements and Customer Quality and on-site support of customer’s running our productions. This role would also support Footprint Quality and Food Safety Systems as well as Footprint manufacturing sites and audits at sites. The ideal person has excellent communication both with internal and external customers. This role would require upwards of 50% travel.
- Lead Supplier quality and qualification – ensure that suppliers have provided all current and required documentation
- Analyze data and develop value added reporting graphics on supplier performance, trends, and opportunities for improvement
- Support Annual and Bi-Annual Supplier Assessments and Hazard analysis
- Lead and Support on-site or virtual audits of Suppliers on frequency determined by Hazard Analysis
- Execute and Lead Customer relationships by supporting on site visits and start up support of new projects.
- Lead Customer Quality communication and support Corrective Actions
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements visual quality criteria
- Periodically review all quality and food safety procedures and instructions
- Support the Footprint Food Safety culture and systems via HACCP program and to SQF standards.
- Support the internal food safety audit program, supplier audits, SQF audits, and Operation Excellence site visits
- Communicate cross-functionally to assist the team to solve operational issues
- Ability to Provide support to facilities for quality training, to include GMP, food safety, and allergen plans, regulatory requirements, and quality measurement systems. Be capable of delivering training in the area of continuous improvement processes
- Ensure that full compliance is maintained in all regulatory matters, and serve as the contact point for regulatory affairs at all sites
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Business, Operations Management, or related major
- Understanding of quality, OSHA and food safety requirements in a manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Project management skills
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with the ability to make tradeoff decisions quickly
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making. Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team-building skills
- Must have experience with one of the GFSI schematics (FSSC 22000, BRC, GFS, GRMS, etc.)
- General knowledgeable of micro-biology relating to environmental monitoring
- Ability to travel up to 50% domestically and internationally is required.
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development