The primary responsibility of the Senior Industrial Engineer is to support process improvements (time studies, labor observation, Lean/Six Sigma), production support (resource analysis, production recovery planning, production metric support), new factory layout design and selection, long term resource modeling and analysis (Headcount, Equipment, Sq Feet), Production metric creation and IE process development.
- Industrial, Process, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineer
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the position
- Ability to work in team.
- Knowledge on manufacturing methodologies (Kaizen, 5S).
- Knowledge in measurement equipment.
- 90% English.
- Layout design / update in CAD
- Training & Development
- Savings Fund
- Punctuality and Assistance Bonus
- Christmas Bonus (25 days)
- Life Insurance
- 3 personal days
- Medical Mayor Insurance