The primary responsibility of the Process Engineer is to support plant operations by establishing, providing and maintaining the process engineering, technical and tooling functions and ensure that robust manufacturing processes are achieved to meet the plant’s productivity, delivery, quality and safety objectives.
- Proven process improvement and change management skills.
- Ability to work and influence all levels of the organization from Senior Leaders, Functional Leaders to project managers and practitioners in all functional areas.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent critical and logical thinking skills to identify problems and view best solutions from a variety of perspectives.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, lean environment with heat above 90 degrees.
- Effective coaching and mentoring skills.
- Ability to provide dynamic, participant-centered training.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams globally.
- Ability to prioritize and organize, work well under stress, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong decision-making and problem resolution abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, when working across multiple countries and geographies within and outside the company.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering; Packaging, Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, or similar technical field. Minimum 3 years experience with process and equipment development or using advanced troubleshooting techniques on high volume manufacturing.
- Preferred Minimum accredited lean six sigma green belt.
- Recognized technical abilities and practical experience with strong capabilities in the following areas:
- Theory/functionality of manufacturing systems and unit operations
- Continuous improvement techniques (Lean, TPM, Root Cause Analysis, Quick Changeover/SMED, Process Centerlines)
- Statistics and analytical methods, Process measurement and control
- Change management
- Must be competent with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Project.
- Must be fluent in English and be able to travel internationally.
- Training & Development
- Savings Fund
- Punctuality and Assistance Bonus
- Christmas Bonus (25 days)
- Life Insurance
- 3 personal days
- Medical Mayor Insurance