Do You Have What It Takes To Change The World?
Footprint exists to create a healthier planet by eliminating single-use and short-term use plastics.
Footprint designs, develops and manufactures technologies that are biodegradable, compostable, and recyclable.
We love our oceans and our planet, which is why we are revolutionizing industries to eliminate plastic pollution by making it easy for companies to switch to plant-based solutions.
At Footprint, our Quality Control Technician, ensures the quality of products through thorough assessment and analyses using specific procedural standards for integrity.
We currently have open positions on our Night Shift:
- Sunday-Tuesday every other Wednesday 6AM-6PM
- High school diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 6 months of inspection experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Training in general safety, electrostatic discharge awareness, foreign object damage awareness and quality system awareness.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma.
- Basic skills in MS Office
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership abilities
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Performs inspections of company products to determine conformance with specifications.
- Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical characteristics.
- Processes associated documentation, including process tags, rework tags and nonconforming material documents.
- Rejects defective parts, and marks type of defect on part, container of parts, or inspection tag.
- Inspect products using gauges, coordinate measuring machine, scales, oscilloscope, and vision prior to shipment.
- Examines material or product for surface defects such as cracks, pits, and incomplete welds.
- Generate spreadsheets for data collection.
- Works under direct supervision and in accordance with instructions and techniques.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The position may occasionally require work in off hours, on weekends, or on holidays as business demands require.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Retirement Plan (401K, IRA)