The primary responsibility of the Project Integrator is to support coordination and execution of multiple technical research and development projects of new products. This person will be responsible to manage various business projects that drive revenue, increase productivity and improve processes, while working in an environment that thrives on innovation, communication, and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science related field, Engineering or relevant STEM discipline.
- 2+ years of technical project management or project engineering experience preferred.
- Project Management certification (PMP) highly preferred, not required.
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project, or other project planning softwares.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrated history of successfully managing projects to success, by every measure.
- Effective and clear communication skills, when working across multiple countries and geographies within and outside the company.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively manage competing priorities.
- Self-starter who is resourceful, proactive, and assertive, that thrives in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced business environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops schedule to incorporate all aspects of the program methodology.
- Monitors progress to plan and uses influencing skills to close gaps in delivery schedules to meet overall program timelines.
- Maintains project meeting minutes and distribution and report progress to Platform Manager.
- General understanding of process and process flows for implementation.
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development