Skip to content
- Guarantee the objectives and the proper functioning of the production processes.
- Maintain production records hour by hour.
- Make the daily attendance report.
- Take corrective actions in case of quality problems in the process.
- Manage, develop and motivate direct staff.
- Constantly improve staff by developing their skills at work, studying and analyzing work methods.
- Ensure that the Safety and Hygiene standards are met during the shift.
- Solving problems involving the work team as well as identifying the causes and taking quick and effective measures to solve the problems at hand.
- Work closely with your leaders to make shift change seamless.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering related to the manufacturing environment.
- 3 years of experience in the position or similar.
- Food grade experience (preferred).
- Availability to work non-rotating 12 hour shifts (6pm-6am / 6am-6pm).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Apply Now >
< Back To All Jobs