Skip to content
- Implement, design and improve manufacturing processes applying safety and ergonomics principles to maintain efficient processes (utilizing statistical knowledge.)
- Support new products as needed in compliance with company guidelines and policies.
- Root cause analysis 8D methodology.
- Setting up process parameters and monitoring equipment by conducting regular testing/cost reduction initiatives, decreased cycle and set-up times.
- Support productions lines as required, design and improve current or new process to improve perfomance and yield./develop Manufacturig standards and set ups for new and existing products.
- 5 years of experience as manufacturing/process engineer. Mechanical/Mechatronic or electronic engineer.
- Knowledge on Six Sigma tools to solve complex problems as needed (using SPC,DOE).
- Solid works and AutoCAD mandatory.
- PFMEA and Control plan experience mandatory.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Apply Now >
< Back To All Jobs