As a NPI Operations Integrator you will Identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify, and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule. New Product Introduction (NPI) is the process that takes an idea from an initial working prototype to a thoroughly refined and reproducible final product. Since NPI requires a substantial investment of time and resources, careful planning goes into each step to ensure that the result will be worth the effort.
- Bachelors, or advanced degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Materials, Industrial engineering, Statistical or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience involving program management in a complex technology context, with manufacturing or supply chain experience
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope, and prioritize product requirements to ensure operational and manufacturing success
- Problem solving
- Capable of executing
- Driven by achieving results
- Manage multiple responsibilities
- Effective communications
- Strategic thinking
- Forward thinking / identify problems before they happen
Manages the new product introductions, R&D processes are followed and introduced product to production facilities.
Maintain and track new product introductions.
Ensure SOP followed and created and post transfer audits to SOPs.
Coordinates POC in Factory.
Collaborates with factory quality to monitor progress during start up.
Ensures readiness for startup in factory –tools available, machines ready, BOM readiness, SOP training, materials on site, training completed. This is more program mgmt. vs. doing the work to get this done.
Schedules new product introductions.
Audits operations against documented procedures.
Defines transfer schedule from R&D center to factory.
Ensures platform data is collected and reviewed in a timely manner.
Identifies process gaps and presents solutions.
Compiles data as necessary to demonstrate operational indicators on NPI.
Monitor productions adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development