Footprint exists to create a healthier planet by eliminating single-use and short-term use plastics.
Footprint designs, develops and manufactures technologies that are biodegradable, compostable, and recyclable. We love our oceans and our planet, which is why we are revolutionizing industries to eliminate plastic pollution by making it easy for companies to switch to plant-based solutions.
We have job opportunities for both
Day and Night Shift Maintenance Technicians.
In this role, you will contribute to Footprint's mission of Healthy People, Healthy Planet by ensuring proper operation and maintenance of all production and plant equipment at the Gilbert, Arizona location:
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production
- Perform routine preventative maintenance of production equipment
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Ensure all paperwork and logs are filled out in a clear, legible, and accurate manner
- Ensure all required information is documented in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Follow safety standards as required by OSHA including lock out tag out on machines
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Follow good manufacturing practices
- Diagnose problems/troubleshoot, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- Preferred - Associates degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC
- Demonstrated technical skills in a manufacturing/ production environment
When you join Footprint, you will be joining a sustainable technology firm that is focused on reducing or eliminating plastics!
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development