Footprint, LLC is looking for an experienced Learning Specialist to join our rapidly growing organization. Your role will be extremely important as you will be responsible for training that enhances the competencies of our employees. Working with the Director of Learning and the HR Team, you will assist in the planning and implementation of training programs and workshops in a way that is interesting and beneficial to our employees. Your input will indirectly help enhance employee’s workplace performance in conjunction with the company’s core values. As the Learning Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the education training requirements for all personnel in our Gilbert, AZ location.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Learning, Training, HR, or related field
- 2-3 years of proven experience in HR (with a training focus) or training management
- Proficiency in MS Office products; specifically, PowerPoint
- Knowledge or experience in a Learning Management System (LMS) (Paylocity, Workday, etc.).
- Knowledge of e-Learning/authoring software (Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate, etc.)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with the various personalities and skill levels found in a diverse organization.
- Excellent decision making and organizational skills with the ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Teaching and facilitation skills using a variety of training and teaching methods (lecture, small group instruction, workshops, etc.).
- Knowledge of the ADDIE model and the ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curricula, and methodology.
- Ability to determine and create SMART objectives and create or deliver content to meet the objectives.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the organization’s success.
- Team player who is willing to jump in and do what is necessary to accomplish the mission.
Delivers group and individual instruction across a range of technical, operation, and/or management topics.
Manages the New Employee Orientation (NEO) program for direct hires and conducts presentations on various topics (Safety, Quality Assurance, etc.).
Formulates training outlines and determines most effective instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
Assists in the development of lesson plans and training aids, including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
Collects feedback on sessions from attendees to help evaluate the effectiveness of training and development programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods.
Assists in analyzing and assessing training and development needs for various departments within the organization.
Builds and maintains quarterly and annual training program schedules for direct and indirect labor personnel.
Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs, to include management of the organization’s LMS.
Stays up to date on the latest tools and trends in employee training and development.
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development