Under the direction of the AZ Research and Development (R&D) HR Director, this HR Generalist will performs a wide range of Human Resource duties to support the growth of Footprint and enhance its culture. The major areas covered are, recruitment, new hire administration, employee development, employee relations, retention, services and HR compliance and administration. This position will provide support to our Production employees, acting as the first point of contact, while assisting the AZ HR Team as needed with other responsibilities and projects.
Schedule: 10am-6:30pm, Monday-Friday; on call rotation for Holiday’s and weekends; our location is a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year facility.
- Assists with the administration and execution of the Company's new hire orientation program
- Assists with Footprint’s Employee Development initiatives, including coordinating HR-related training to employees, as directed
- Assists with developing and tracking compliance with Company HR policies and procedures. Responsibilities include communicating any issues to the HR Director, proposing solutions to HR-related issues
- Ensures appropriate administration of state and federal documentation required. (i.e., e-verification, etc.)
- Assists with and provides support of employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high-level mutual respect, fairness, and employee morale
- Supports leadership on performance coaching, personnel matters, and concerns to ensure consistency and to maintain a positive work environment
- Facilitates information between different functions (i.e., compensation, benefits, etc.) within the HR team
- Assists with the maintenance of the Company's HRIS system and develops and issues reports as needed (i.e., job titles, performance evaluations, etc.)
- Ensures personnel files and other documentation are retained as required
- Timely responses to inquiries from vendors, employees, leadership, etc.
- Other job duties as assigned
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in Human Resources, preferred
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to handle high level of confidential information
- Intermediate level knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Certifications (SHRM – SCP, CP and/or HRCI – SPHR, PHR) preferred