Skip to content
- Use personal safety equipment.
- Participate and maintain cleanliness and neat the workspace.
- Conduct candidate interviews
- Request hiring documents
- Receive staff in induction (when applicable)
- Verify that they have the complete documentation required for hiring
- Post vacancies on social networks or in empleonuevo / workable
- Fill assigned vacancies
- Prepare reports of the recruitment process
- Schedule admission medical exam
- Vacancy reviews with Job Boards
- Responsible for new hire file compliance
- Create strategies for new hires attraction
- Bachelor Degree (inter letter or certificated)
- Instead, more than 1-3 year of experience in the area.
- MS Office, Excel, Power Point, knowledge or On the Minute or Tress System.
- Strong communication skills.
- Leadership and customer service.
Apply Now >
< Back To All Jobs