Under the direct supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Associate is responsible for the expedient and accurate handling of merchandise in and out of the warehouse facility. General warehouse duties occur within the assigned area of warehouse operations, but position supports all areas of the warehouse, and production areas, as needed.
Current Shifts Needed:
- Tuesday-Saturday 10 Hour days
- Ensure all incoming, and outgoing shipment documents are completed correctly.
- Count and sort merchandise by location, product number and description.
- Store merchandise in proper location within Plant facility.
- Move and transport materials or supplies utilizing a forklift, hand truck, etc.
- Assist the Warehouse Supervisor in tracking inventory and compiling data for raw material/ consumables.
- Determine methods of storage and stock location, considering height and weight limits, turnover (pick velocity), floor loading capacities and required space.
- Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies with manufacturing and inspection personnel.
- Record and monitor all items with shelf-life daily and notify appropriate personnel when material has expired.
- Prepare and participate in yearly physical inventory.
- Assist in the inspection of the outbound shipping trailer to include inspections for leaks, moisture, mildew, foreign materials.
- Assist in the cleaning of outbound shipping trailer.
- Pull product ready for shipping, stage and prepare for timely shipment.
- Notify appropriate personnel of issues with shipping, receiving, WIP, finished goods, and safety.
- Complete forklift inspection at beginning of shift and report daily.
- Maintain a clean, and safe work area. Must comply with Company policy on wearing of Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Procedure.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one year of inventory control and cycle counting warehouse experience.
- Must be forklift certified - proficient in stand-up and sit-down forklift.
- Must be able to work set schedule:
- Wednesday-Saturday 3:30pm-2am or Sunday-Wednesday 3:30pm-2am
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development