The IT Application Leader serves as the primary ERP focal point for Footprint responsible for planning, execution and delivery of Sage X3 projects/modules for the cross functional business teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree with experience in running cross functional projects
- 5+ years of ERP systems implementation and integration experience.
- Subject matter expertise and at least 5 years of experience with Sage X3.
- Strong knowledge of business processes and project management skills.
- Proven experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in leading ERP integration projects, preferably on a global scale.
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships, schedules, and deliverables.
- Self-starter attitude with an interest in working in a high growth company environment.
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Confidence in taking end-to-end ownership of projects, delivering on time and on budget.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage projects/tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interactive team management skills
ERP Application Leaders is responsible for planning and leading Sage X3 integration by examining business processes, defining integration modules, determining project scope, and specifications.
Collaborate with business functions to collect requirements and formulate them into projects solving business problems.
Lead end-to-end implementation, integration, and maintenance of Sage X3 across Footprint globally.
Own functional and technical design, implementation, and testing of the advancement of Sage X3.
Coordinate all updates to Sage X3 as well as performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues in collaboration with 3rd party vendor,
Lead user set up and training through the transition to Sage X3.
Improve and maintain data consistency in a multi-site operation.
Evaluate and pursue opportunities for automation and process improvement through Sage X3.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development