Looking to hire an Accounting Analyst with excellent organizational, analytical, detailed oriented skills, able to work comfortably under pressure and deliver timely deadlines. Responsibilities include reviewing of daily operational transactions related to expenditures, inventory (WIP, Finished Goods, Raw Materials and Packaging), and PPV’s (Purchase Price Variances), prepare account reconciliations, post journal entries, maintain product cost updates, assist in audits and physical counts. In addition, this position will need to work collaboratively with business partners outside of Finance such as manufacturing operations, planning and procurement to accomplish a variety of other monthly and quarterly close process steps, ad hoc analysis, and SOX compliance.Qualifications
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable or Accounting experience, with manufacturing company preferred
- Experience with Sage X3/EM a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Embrace hands-on work in a rapidly changing, fast-paced growth environment
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Must be flexible and able to handle multiple priorities within deadlines
- Progressive thinking skills, a strong work ethic, and a knack for innovative solutions
- Excellent communication skills to interact with varying levels of management and professional staff
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve accounting and operational issues
- Intellectually curious, analytically strong, and embracer of change
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects and adhere to tight deadlines effectiveness.
- Confidentiality and integrity.
- Must be flexible and able to handle multiple proiorities within deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform daily activities related to inventory accounting including review of entries to the general ledger and account reconciliation and analysis related to inventory.
- Assistance with monitoring and ensuring accurate physical inventories and cycle counts at each production site.
- Monitor inventory transactions and product cost variance.
- Ability to analyze variances and root cause. Able to make recommendations based on analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses.
- Ability to work collaboratively with financial analysis, production, receiving and procurement departments.
- Ensure compliance with internal financial processes and internal controls (SOX).
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by Vice President, Corporate Controller, Chief Financial Officer or other senior executive(s).
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development