- Comply with company policies, the internal rules and safety policy.
- This position is primarily responsible for analyzing incoming sales orders and overseeing planning and scheduling manufacturing to maintain seamless customer service with minimal lead times.
- This position is also responsible for leading the production planning team to effectively create and maintain an efficient production schedule that meets customer requirements while maximizing capacity and effectively utilizing inventory.
- Apoyo en la coordinación y desarrollo de planes y programas de seguridad e higiene, previniendo riesgos de trabajo y enfermedades profesionales.
- Asistir a auditorías e inspecciones gubernamentales en materia de seguridad, higiene y medio ambiente.
- Apoyo con la inspección de las áreas de actividades laborales en cuanto a seguridad, higiene, salud y medio ambiente se refiere.
-Support production with process reviews
-Innovate, improve and standardized current process
-Collect, record and transcribe data from data capture system
-Create Time-motion studies
-Create First article introduction reports
-Supports engineer leader and sr engineer in related activities
- Apoyar al proceso de producción con revisión de procesos.
- Innovar, mejorar y estandarizar procesos actuales.
- Recolectar, registrar y transcribir datos.
- Realizar estudios de tiempos y movimientos.
- Tomar mediciones en procesos.
- Correr muestras en los diferentes procesos como parte de proyectos de mejora.
- Llenar bitácoras, orden de trabajo y formatos.
- Reducción de tiempos muertos de maquinaria y equipo.
- Realizar set ups en los diferentes procesos.
- Seguimiento a acciones correctivas.
The Treasury Manager is responsible for supporting the company’s Corporate Treasury function. This includes cash forecasting, reporting, cash management, investment, debt, foreign exchange, hedging, and corporate card program administration. This person will need to be flexible and dynamic to assist and adapt to change by way of process improvements and automation.
- Minimum B.S. degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Statistics or Math required
- 2+ years of Finance, Treasury or Banking or relevant corporate experience
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Embrace hands-on work in a rapidly changing, fast-paced growth environment
- Practical knowledge of finance and accounting in a growth company environment, including understanding and application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Must be flexible and able to handle multiple priorities within deadlines
- Bold strategic thinker with a keen focus on transforming processes
- Engaging project leader with strong team skills
- Progressive thinking skills, a strong work ethic, and a knack for innovative solutions
- Excellent communication skills to interact with varying levels of management and professional staff
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve accounting and operational issues
- Intellectually curious, analytically strong, and embracer of change
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects and adhere to tight deadlines effectively
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Update and maintain daily cash forecast. This will require detailed analysis and working with FP&A and other departments to derive the most accurate possible cash forecast.
- Analyst will assist in the creation of wires and other bank payments both domestically and internationally in foreign currencies.
- Analyst will monitor current investments and assist in identifying investment opportunities.
- Analyst will monitor any current debt obligations and assist in any debt covenant calculations.
- Perform monthly bank fee analysis to ensure accurate and appropriate billing and recommend ways to eliminate unnecessary fees.
- Responsible for opening, closing, and modifying bank account services, documentation, and bank signers.
- Assist in the setup and configuration of users within banking platforms and systems.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining accurate banking information for vendor payments.
- Monitor bank accounts for check and ACH fraud and clear any exceptions to company’s fraud prevention measures.
- Ensure compliance with internal financial processes and internal controls (SOX).
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by Vice President, Corporate Controller, Chief Financial Officer or other senior executive(s).
The primary responsibilities of the Lab Technician will be to provide support in Product Development, Quality Assurance, Metrology and Analytical Lab Testing. Additionally, performs the operation of all equipment and processes related to molded fiber to meet production and all goal areas for the facility on a day to day basis. Conducts laboratory testing and evaluation of packages, packaging products and related materials to support the new product development projects, manufacturing, and customer inquiries.
- Associate degree in Material Science, Sustainability, Engineering or closely related field.
- Proven experience as a Lab Technician or relevant position.
- Excellent skills in collecting data and accurately maintaining laboratory notebooks and records is required.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of plant safety, environment, and good manufacturing practices
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good data recording ability
- Strong math skills and ability to perform calculations as needed
- Must be very detail-oriented and appreciate the value of accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to deal effectively with time pressures, stress, and changing demands of job on a regular basis
- Ability to handle highly confidential business information
Responsibilities and Duties
Run designed experiments using a DOE (design of experiment) or data collecting Excel spreadsheet.
Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
Present results in Power Point format
Organize and store all chemical substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions
Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
Demonstrated ability to work with multiple researchers and different departments and manage priorities.
Willing to learn operation of new equipment for production, material processing and analytical measurements
Self-motivated individual with a strong attention to detail who can efficiently complete tasks outlined in experimental test plans on schedule.
Other work as assigned based on the project and company needs.
Responsible for general clean-up of the laboratory to ensure a clean, safe work environment for working, training and touring.
Works as part of the team, communicates well with personnel at all organizational levels in a professional manner, and maintains a respectful work environment
Performs preventive maintenance of the equipment and facility
This job does have exposure to water, pulp and loud noises. PPE is provided
Requires walking, ability to climb stairs, stoop, kneel, and reach above shoulder heights and below waist throughout the day.
Lifting as required with proper lifting techniques up to 50 pounds on occasion.
Specific vision abilities required. I do not know of any specific restrictions or requirements for this.
The Demand Planner will play an essential role in the supply chain at Footprint. They will use the analytical, marketing, and sales data to effectively estimate future product demands. Their duties include building a demand process and metrics, planning demand by items for 12-18 month horizon, analyzing statistical data, and generating forecasting solutions.
- Build a demand planning process within a fast-paced start up organization
- Implement forecast accuracy and bias metrics to measure the success of our forecasting process.
- Successfully communicate demand forecast vs revenue estimations to management
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
- Conduct ongoing forecast maintenance
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
- Interact with Sales, Marketing, and Planning teams to understand demand forecast drivers
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Planning teams to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing forecasting strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
- Analyze forecast numbers and root cause for changes and performance misses
- Challenge assumptions and projections of Sales and Marketing teams to ensure the most accurate outcome is reached
- Calculate financial impact of proposed adjustments to forecast and be able to understand the delta to the budget
- Drive accountability for performance metrics throughout the process by understanding forecast assumptions, measuring KPIs and driving accountable parties toward root causes of performance misses
- Lead and/or collaborate in cross-functional meetings, including influencing perspectives and driving outcomes
- BA/BS college degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Knowledge of software related to inventory, production and demand planning is preferred.
- Experienced with other software packages including Windows, and Microsoft Office.
- This position requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process. Good facilitation skills are required.
The Material engineer develops processes, and tests materials used to create a range of sustainable customer products including bowls, cups, and lids. The engineer will study the properties and structures of paper and pulp to create products that meet sustainability and performance requirements.
- B.S. or M.S. in Chemistry, Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Food Science
- Fundament understanding of chemistry
- Understanding of Fiber chemistry, slurry chemistry, basic chemistry skills.
- 2 – 4 years of work experience in degree-related position.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for next steps based on the outcome of research results.
- Provide detail reports that include data driven points to prove/disprove the experimental findings.
- Efficiently provide feedback on statistical data and graphs.
- Be able to organize large data sets while providing a clear outcome of what the significance of the data represents.
- Know how to build and execute a DOE (Design of Experiment).
- Strong presentation skills for internal and customer interface.
- The ability to multitask projects.
- Clear communication within your group and externally.
- Ability to quickly grasp and execute duties with minimal verbal or written instruction.
- Ability to learn new skills and drive projects independently.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop new or modify current testing procedures that help evaluate the performance of production or prototype parts.
- Conduct tests on raw materials to understand if the product meets the quality standards and success criteria.
- Testing may include cook testing with product specific foods, strength testing on an Instron 3365, thickness testing, Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) to measure dimensions of parts, Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), Keyence Digital Electron Microscope, and Shelf-life testing, etc.
- Be able to provide a shelf-life profile that will simulate real world scenarios to evaluate food product shelf-life.
- Customer interface experience. Within each of these technology groups, the material engineer will work with the platform manager, sales, and customer in collaboration to bring a project to production.
- Provide and execute a detailed DOE that fully evaluates the strength integrity, shelf-life of the product, or cook testing parameters.
- Present out DOE in weekly group discussions and define a plan that aligns to the success criteria of the customer.
- Provide weekly updates in group meetings to inform coworkers on progress and new findings within the respected technology.
- Highlight major findings and define next steps needed to take to validate the results.
- Take pictures and videos of findings to present out results.
- Define new spray coating parameters for cups, trays, bowls etc.
- Prototype and production setting need to be defined and validated once product is ready to launch.
The primary responsibility of the R&D Process Engineer is to support plant operations by establishing, providing and maintaining the process engineering, technical and tooling functions and ensure that robust manufacturing processes are achieved to meet the plant’s productivity, delivery, quality and safety objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering; Packaging, Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, or similar technical field.
- Minimum 3 years experience with process and equipment development or using advanced troubleshooting techniques on high volume manufacturing.
- Preferred Minimum accredited lean six sigma green belt.
- Recognized technical abilities and practical experience with strong capabilities in the following areas:
- Theory/functionality of manufacturing systems and unit operations
- Continuous improvement techniques (Lean, TPM, Root Cause Analysis, Quick Changeover/SMED, Process Centerlines)
- Statistics and analytical methods, Process measurement and control
- Change management
- Must be competent with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Project.
- Must be fluent in English and be able to travel internationally.
- Proven process improvement and change management skills.
- Ability to work and influence all levels of the organization from Senior Leaders, Functional Leaders to project managers and practitioners in all functional areas.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent critical and logical thinking skills to identify problems and view best solutions from a variety of perspectives.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, lean environment with heat above 90 degrees.
- Effective coaching and mentoring skills.
- Ability to provide dynamic, participant-centered training.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams globally.
- Ability to prioritize and organize, work well under stress, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong decision-making and problem resolution abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, when working across multiple countries and geographies within and outside the company.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve process and equipment methods to enable on time delivery of new products, cost reduction, decreased cycle and set-up times, quality, and efficiency improvements, utilizing statistical knowledge.
- Participate in solving quality problems involving research and development equipment, and drive improvement and process changes that improve performance, yield, cost and efficiency.
- Single point contact for equipment issues, concerns, and possible continuous throughput improvement ideas and/or projects.
- Setting up process parameters and monitoring equipment by conducting regular testing.
- Create and oversee standardized production procedures and maintain all documentation for products, such as work instructions; and determining ways to minimize operating costs, such as equipment justification to enhance performance.
- Work closely with employees and co-workers to plan and design methods to maintain, improve or enhance existing manufacturing processes.
- Develop, establish, and ensure appropriate departmental standards, methods, policies, procedures and documentation are in place and maintained.
- Modify or reengineer processes to increase throughput while maintaining or increasing the quality and accuracy of output.
- Collaborate with colleagues on issues like cost projections and reduction, as well as run times.
- Conduct tests and measurements throughout stages of research and development to determine control over such variables as temperature, density, specific gravity, pressure, and viscosity.
- Monitor and analyze process performance for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Initiate business cases for new capital equipment or more cost-effective processing methods.
- Establish detailed instructions and guidelines for research and development process engineering and production departments.
- Define specifications for new or improved equipment, and participate in equipment design in coordination with designers, vendors, and other engineering groups.
- Support Footprint’s strategic plan by meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and objectives, including all KPIs and KPMs pertaining to Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, People and Environment.
- Assume direct responsibility for meeting primary goals and objectives, as well as assuming a shared and supporting responsibility with other peer managers for meeting their primary goals and objectives.
The primary responsibility of the Learning and Development Manager is to establish a culture of continuous learning and to design and oversee all learning and development programs within the local facilities. The L&D Manager’s responsibilities include identifying training needs based on skills gap analyses, developing group and individual learning courses, and managing the training budget. You will drive development throughout the organization and ensure employees’ skills continue to grow and development with an impact on the quality of work, productivity, our culture and the retention of employees.
You will co-create, identify and monitor leadership and compliance training for all Polish Facilities; and design, plan, and implement training programs, policies, and procedures to fulfill those needs. You will report into the Director of Human Resources.
Responsibilities also include:
- Develop and execute the Learning and Development/Training strategy.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Performance Management and Talent Development strategy.
- Liaise with various line managers and employees, discuss their needs and develop L&D programs accordingly (with use of business goals, above mentioned PM and TD strategies, performance reviews and skills gap analyses).
- Search, select, and manage external training solutions/vendors, for both mandatory training (such as Health and Safety Training) as non-mandatory training.
- Develop budget requirements, oversee spend and report quarterly.
- Oversee learning activities, curriculum, and resources.
- Evaluate whether learning goals have been achieved and what can be improved or changed for future.
- The further development of our onboarding program, in which you will work closely together with the line managers, HR functions and Global Training Director to create a unique experience for our new joiners.
- Implement coaching sessions and mentorship programs to establish a culture of continuous learning.
- Recommend new training methods (including e-learning courses and game-based platforms).
- Reviews existing training programs suggests enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs of clientele, the organization, or the industry.
- Manages all regulatory and compliance training requirements.
- Ensures that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Maintains knowledge of new methods and techniques for training, and training requirements applicable to the organization and/or industry.
- Identifies problems and opportunities such as operational changes or industry developments that training could improve.
- Conducts or facilitates required and recommended training sessions.